- The ta is Kim Nguyen firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your first assignment, which is due Friday, February 2. Submit to Kim, either by email, or in tutorial on the 2nd.
- Second Assignment due March 2.
- Please note that the ***new day for the midterm*** is March 8.
- Third Assignment Due April 6
There will be four assignments, due dates tba. You will need to hand in completed versions of the assignments, then you will be expected to correct your exam and resubmit it the week later. Assignments are worth 20% of the final mark. The midterm and final are each worth 40% of the final mark. The midterm will be held in class Thursday March 1.
To prepare for the course, make sure you understand the mathematics that is described in the Math Tutorial below. There is no required textbook for the course. Many of the lectures cover material that is covered in Preston McAfee's online text, but the readings that are listed (and will be listed) here are all that is required for the course. You can get the pdf version of McAfee's book at http://www.mcafee.cc/Introecon/IEA.pdf. There is a printed version with nicer graphs and additional problems that you can get from http://www.introecon.com, but you shouldn't need this, and we will only follow a small bit of the book.
- Math Preparation - same as Econ304
- Basic Game Theory
- Matching and Deferred Acceptance